New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Polyjuice Practice(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Polyjuice Practice(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Dan sat at his station,practicing hard to work on the polyjuice potion. I'll never be an auror unless I pass potions class!! I can do this I can do this!! He added in the shredded boomslang skin,and stirred it. So far so good... This was the farthest into the potion he had ever gotten. He sat at his desk,and realized he didn't have the last ingredient.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Luna walked into the class room. Skyler asked the teacher if she may come at lest once a week. 'This is potions class?' Luna said blinking and looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Dan searches his bag,and finally finds the last ingredient. He added it and stirred it in,then looked up to see someone else had entered the room. "Oh hi. Welcome to the potions class." He smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 pm

She looked over at the boy, and smiled from the kindness he was showing. "Hello, and thank you. I'm Luna Shane."
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"My name is Dan,Dan Voyen. Good to meet you.",He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm

She looked at the small pot thing. "What potion are you making?"
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Dan looked back at his potion. "Oh right,Polyjuice. I don't plan on using it though,since it's against the rules,nor do I have any real reason to use it. It's just for practice really."
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 pm

She nodded her head slowly. "I hope it comes out right."
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Dan sighed. "I hope so too,this is my third try today. I just can't make this one right. I won't really know unless I test it though..." He thought about it said,"It looks fine,but I'm not sure if I made it perfectly. Oh well,it's close enough at least. Anyway,what brings you down here?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm

"My twin brother said I'm allowed to come down here sometimes. So I came to look around." Luna said sitting on a stool across from him.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well the dungeons aren't my favorite place to hang out." He said laughing a bit. "Although I do come down to practice a lot." He smiled as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm

"I see...I'm just wondering...what house are you in?" Luna asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:12 pm

"The brave Gryffindor.",He said with a slight laugh. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm

"The Kind Hufflepuff." Luna said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm

"I knew you weren't slytherin,they aren't that friendly. Not to say they're all mean,but I haven't met many friendly ones." Dan started to put the things he borrowed back where they belonged and said,"You seem nice enough,I think we could be friends." He smiled again kindly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

"Thanks, I think so too." She said getting up to help him.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm

He looked at her for a minute and said,"What year are you in? Just out of curiosity." He finished putting everything up as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

"Oh, I'm in my forth year, how about you?" Luna asked fixing the gloves that were on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 pm

"Seventh actually.",He said with a grin. "I didn't realize I was that much older than you."
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 pm

"Wow...you've been in Hogwarts for that long." Luna said, blinking a few times. "Doesn't matter about the year, we're still friends."
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm

"Yeah,we're still friends. In fact that makes our friendship all the better,if you ever need help from an older student I'll get your back. You know older bullies,or even school help." He gave her a reassuring grin.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

"Thanks Dan. I'll let you know if I need your help." Luna said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Dan patted her shoulder. "Well it's good to meet a new friend,oh which reminds me,my little sister is a fourth year Hufflepuff. Her name is Alessia Voyen,if you meet her tell her we're friends." He headed to the door. Stopping as he reached it,he spoke,"Well I'm heading out,I'll see you around!" He smiled and left the room.

((Dan exited))
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

She waved good-bye. Skyler then just came up, saying that he got from what he came for. The two twins left the room, and back to the common room.

(exited)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polyjuice Practice(Open)   Polyjuice Practice(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polyjuice Practice(Open)
Page 1 of 1