New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am

Amour was sneaking to the Forbidden Forest. She had her wand on her thigh strap and she had her robes on, with her burret on. She sneaked into the forest a mile away from the castle. It was past curfew, but she wanted to explore.

' Oh Merlin, I sound like a bloody Gryffindork' she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

Benjamin had been in the forest in one of the tree's looking out at the stars thinking when he heard a girls voice and looked down at her and rolled her eyes

"whats that about a Gryffindoor" he said twirling his wand between his index and middle fingers
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 am

She blinked and looked up. Seeing a boy was her first surprise, but when he commented on what she said , she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

" You heard me clearly" she said nonchalantly and did not look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am

Benjamin rubbed his two fingers together and used the little flame to get a better look at her

"so your a snake figures you snobs would mock a house that wasnt your own" he said in disgust
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 am

She smirked and shrugged.

" Maybe we are, I do not mind Gryffindork" she said and hummed .

She turned with a smirk on her face and a hand on her hip a little amused.

" Did I anger a wittle lion cub?" she said like her ancestor Bellatrix teasing voice.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

Benjamin took out a pack of cigarettes out of his left pocket took one out and used the little flame on his fingers to light it and puts it in his mouth and breathes in the smoke and blows it out of his nostrils

"typical your a smart ass like the rest of them"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 am

She smirked wider and rolled her eyes at the smell of smoke.

" Ventos" she whispered a hand on her thigh strap grabbing her wand and discretely pointing it.

The smoke blew back to him every time he exhaled.

" Well that's such a sweet comment" she said and bent down to get some herbs.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Benjamin didnt really care that she had casted that spell

"ventos right" he said as he put out his cigarette

"tell my whats your name miss" he said in a kind voice trying to be nice so there would not be a conflict
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 pm

She lifted her eyebrow skeptically.

"Amour Malfoy " she said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Benjamin smiled down at her

"thats a beautiful name if you dont mind me saying so"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:17 pm

She rolled her eyes.

" Yes yes I know , I have heard that" she said waving it off acting like she didn't care " So......Gryffindork, want to tell me yours?
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

He felt like he may have been trying to hard

"its benjamin hellsing" he said in a very mellow voice
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 pm

She but her lip thinking and in her mind it clicked.

" Ah yes, Hellsing family, moved from Britain to Salem , 100 years ago based on their family tree. From Brits to Yankees, ah yes"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Benjamin looked at not really surprised

"yes the royal Hellsing family i see you know your history of the british royals"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm

She rolled her eyes and pursed her lips.

" I know all pureblood families . Malfoys know all about that" she said
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

He felt like he had made another mistake

"sorry im a hellsing we werent alowed to know about any other families but our own so i wouldnt know about the malfoys"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

She took in a deep breath trying not to be insulted at his second mistake.

" Malfoys are one of the seven oldest purebloods, and at the top of the four remaining purebloods with power" she replied.

She turned on continued on her way trying not to show she as angry , but acted as stoic as possible . She was graceful in movements or else she would chastised herself. She sighed remembering some ingredients she needed for her potion.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 pm

"so what are you doing out here" he said trying not to insult her again he bit his lip hoping she wasnt mad at him
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 pm

She saw the lake and her eyes brightened. She walked towards the lake and got on her knees.

" Ingredients" she whispered .

She sighed and slipped her hand in the lake a little disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Benjamin jumped down from the tree and walked beside her

"would you like any help colecting them"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm

She sighed.

" That would be amicable"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 pm

He rolled up his sleaves

"tell me what i can do"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 pm

She shivered at the feel of something rubbing her arm and she pulled back.

" You need to get me Gillyweeds"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm

He rolled up his pants and took of his shoes and socks and walked into the water looking around for the gillyweeds

"okay now where are you little bastards hiding"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm

She looked shocked and amused.

" Y-you didn't need to get in, the water is disgusting. " she said trying to hold back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: