New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little competition.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

A little competition. Empty
PostSubject: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am

Amour was in the Quidditch Pitch with broom at hand. She smirked seeing no one was there and she climb on her broom taking flight.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

Benjamin had walked up to the stands and looked out at the field
Back to top Go down
Trace Riddle

Trace Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 am

Trace entered the Quidditch Pitch. He held his wand and broom. He noticed another was here so he simply ignored her and took flight.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 am

Benjamin popped his eyes open as he heard more people

"hmm two slytherines i know one but not the other and if i was smart i would get out of here before im noticed"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 am

She used wandless magic to open the box. She took off the straps and the equipment started flying.

" Let the practice begin" she said.

Her back said the number 7, with Malfoy on the back . Her robes showed Seeker.
Back to top Go down
Trace Riddle

Trace Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 am

Trace flew over to Amour and was about to speak but noticed Ben. "Oh look there, a lone little cub came to play. Let's give him some fun, he'll never forget!"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 am

She had never really paid attention to her fellow slytherin. She hid a little smile as she saw Ben.

" Yes ....a wittle lion cub" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 am

Luna walked out on the field, ignoring the two snakes. She got on her broom, and just started to fly, 'Practice flying is what i need to do.'
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Benjamin noticed the two

"he well well well looks like they have me cornered"he said as he laid back in the stands
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:30 pm

She smirked and she flew closer to him. Her eyes weren't as hard as when they were with other people. She was four feet from him and she laughed softly.

" Well wittle lion ready to take the skies?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

He whistled and held his hand out as his broom flew from his room and to his hand

"yes i believe i am" he whispered back to her
Back to top Go down
Trace Riddle

Trace Riddle

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 am

Trace smirked at him as he flew to him. "Hurry up, cub! We wanna have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 am

Benjamin threw his broom into arena and jumped on it

"well that would depend on what you call fun" he said in a mellow voice
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm

She stayed their and observed both boys.

' One is a Slytherin, every quality a true Slytherin has, cunning, teasing , assured of self . One is a Gryffindor , righteous , loyal, and courageous. Both will be competing over more than a snitch. Knowing boys, it shall be over which house is better.' her conscious told her

" Well Slytherin shall win" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 pm

He spit out his gum

"well ill just let you know im not doing this for the snitch or for my house" he said then looked a the slytherin

"im doing this for fun " he said as he flew around like a child with a new two
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

Luna flew a bit higher, and watches the three of them blow her. 'Bad feeling...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little competition.   A little competition. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little competition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: