New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 am

Alessia was studying for Transfiguration in the Hufflepuff common room. Her grades had slowly been declining recently,so she thought she'd put in some extra studying. When she finished all her homework,she stretched and relaxed on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 am

Luna walked in the common room, coming down from the dorms after unpacking everything. She sat in a chair, not seeing the other girl in the room. She started to think back to the train ride, and what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 am

Alessia didn't pay much mind to the other student that had entered,she was used to being ignored by them,or hated. Only a few of them were nice to her,since she hung out with a lot of Gryffindors. It wasn't anything against Hufflepuff,she just liked hanging out with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 am

Luna looked up and saw the girl. "Oh I'm sorry that I didn't see you there." She said in a voice loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 am

Alessia looked up,and replied,"It's fine. Don't worry about it." She smiled and thought,Does she even realize I'm the girl who hangs out with Gryffindors? Or does she just not care...?

Last edited by Alessia_Voyen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 am

"I'm Luna Shane." She said with a smile and holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:47 am

"Alessia Voyen." She smiled,and shook her hand.

Last edited by Alessia_Voyen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 am

The last name; Voyen. Seem familiar to her. 'This must be Dan's sister.' She thought. "I'm just asking, but are you the sister of Dan Voyen?" Luna asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 am

Alessia nodded,"You've met my brother then? He's sort of my hero,he's always acting tough,but he's really nice."

Last edited by Alessia_Voyen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:52 am

She nodded. "Yeah I met him. He's nice."
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am

"Than I take it you're not the overly competitive type that is always mad because I spend a lot of time with gryffindors?" Alessia blushed a little from embarrassment. That didn't come out as plainly as I had hoped... She thought.

Last edited by Alessia_Voyen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:56 am

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, but when it comes to quidditch, I sorta am."
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:57 am

"Ah quidditch,my favorite sport,it's hard not to be competitive then. I play chaser." She said cheerfully.

Last edited by Alessia_Voyen on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 am

"I'm not sure what I play yet. I hope for seeker or chaser." Luna said sitting back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am

"I got into quidditch after my brother made the team,I got interested in it and started wanting to try out. I hope that if I do well in quidditch,then our fellow Huffelpuff students will stop telling me to stay away from Gryffindor,and they'll accept me." Alessia said,in a slightly excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 am

"Don't worry about what the others think. As long as you know who you are, you don't need to listen to others." Luna said giving her a smile. 'But no one will accept me....not after..'
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 am

"Well I'm glad you aren't like them,it's good to meet someone nice.",Alessia smiled,sensing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 am

"Thanks. I'm not sure if you've met him. But I have a twin brother named Skyler Shane."
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 am

Alessia shook her head. "No I don't think so.",She said,thinking hard about it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:23 am

"Okay, just saying if you do meet him." Luna said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

"I'll be sure to tell him I met you.",She relaxed,and sat back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 am

Luna nodded slightly and closed her eyes. But opened them right back from seeing the train ride madness.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am

Alessia finally decided to ask,"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

"Sorta...but you won't understand." She said in a whispering voice.
Back to top Go down
Alessia_Voyen

Alessia_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 am

"Come on tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets if that's it." She said,persuasively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)   Relaxing in the Common Room(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room(Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next