New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benjamins dorm ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

He shivered and smiled

"so got any good ones right now"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:19 pm

She chuckled.

" Well I don't know, " she said smiling " My brilliance lasts for hours at most, but its tired.Does your brain function enough to have an idea?" she asked.

She caressed his tailbone with a hand and twirled a curl from her hair with the other smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm

He blushed

"i have no idea what your doing but dont stop"he said and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm

She laughed and flicked her tongue on his collarbone. She smiled and scratched down his back..
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm

He moaned when her tongue flicked his collarbone and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:27 pm

She kept her eyes on him as she sucked lightly on in and her hands went to his hips. She rubbed them and her thumbs made circular motions near his lower abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:48 pm

He moaned in pleasure at the sucking motion and blushed at where her hands were
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 pm

She smiled softly seeing him react and bit his collarbone licking it after biting it . She ran her hand caressing over the top of his boxers with one hand and the other traced the lines of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

He blushed even darker when he felt where her hand was and moaned louder,he whimpered silently
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm

She smiled and pulled back her hands and her lips amused. She then whispered to him.

" How was that idea hm?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 pm

He panted catching his breath

"your brilliant as always amour"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 pm

She chuckled and she got under the covers.

" I know" she said blushing.

She leaned to him and kissed him.

"Come on , I have classes tomorrow" she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:14 pm

He nods and gets under the covers with her and lays his head on his pillow and closes his eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm

She closed her eyes a softly smile on her face and fell into deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:16 pm

He rolled onto his back and put an arm around her and slept peacefully
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

She opened one eye as she felt him move her. She smiled with a light blush on her face and snuggled next to him, chuckling lightly and fell asleep right after.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 pm

He put his other arm around her and feel to a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Her eyes fluttered open as she turned over to look at the time. She slipped from his grip and went to take a shower. As she got out she got parchment and pen to write.

Chere Benjamin,

If you are reading this , I went to classes , as I said keep your window open. I have Quidditch Practice, so after that , I might come here, but I will need a shower. See you later , sorry for not waiting for you to wake up.

Love,
Amour

She kissed him lightly and turned to a wolf pup and ran to the Slytherin dorm.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 pm

He woke up around three and looked at her not and smiled at the thought of her coming back he walked to his window and opened it for her just in case as he looked down at everyone and smiled as he went to the table opened the work the professors left him and began to do them,he finished shortly after he started and waited for her visit if she had the time
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

She was in pain after Quidditch practice. She had had three hits by a bludger. Someone had accidently let an extra one out. It hit her prompting her to fall off her broom. She was fine , since she was only twenty feet off the ground. She was covered in mud and hoped he was asleep when she arrived.

"Is this what a Mudblood feels like?" she asked herself. She chuckled at how stupid the comment was and she flew up to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm

He was in his casual dress a black shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans he had his head to the side looking out of his other window

"hm i wonder where she is"he asked himself quietly
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm

She slid into his window and her eyes widened as she saw him.

" H-hai" she said shyly covered in mud.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:43 pm

He gave her a glance from the side and smiled

"did my little viper have fun in the mud"he said with a chuckle and got up and wiped some of the mud away from her mouth area and kissed her lips gently
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm

She was surprised how he did not care she was muddy and let out a smile kissing back.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:56 pm

"would you like to take a shower"he asked already knowing the answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamins dorm ~P~
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next