New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benjamins dorm ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 pm

He pulled back

"im gona take a bath ill be back in a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 pm

She nodded and she yawned.

" I'll read some book " she replied smiling
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

He walked to the bathroom and turned on the hot water and sat in the tub and laid back in the tub "ahh that feels good"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 pm

She began to read and she practiced her magic with the book.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 pm

He got out of the tub and walked out of the bathroom towel around his waist as he walks to drawers and gets out a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt and walks back in the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 pm

She smirked wondering why they never took their close with them to begin with. She chuckled and heard someone knock on his door. Her eyes widened and she scrambled to put things away and she turned to her wolf pup form and went under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm

He put his clothes on and walked to the door and opened it "hello"he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:37 pm

She was looking curiously from under the bed. Her nose twitched at the smell of the person. she frowned in her pup form.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 pm

He was shocked at who it was "m-m-mom d-d-dad"he said in shock "what are you guys doing here"he asked as he opened the door for them "where are my manors at please come in" they walked in and took a seat

His father looked around the room "son i love what you have done with the place slytherine colors good man" he said as he patted him on the back

His mother kissed him on the cheek "how have you been benjamin" she asked with a smile

He replied "iv been good mother so what brings you guys here"

His father coughed and cleared his throat "its about your love problem son we want you to know when the time comes for you to graduate and you havnt picked a bride yet we would like you to get an arranged marriage"

His mother nodded "he is right love your our last born you need to carry on the blood line and if you cant do it its up to us to find you one" she said with a concerned voice

His father laughed "i heard there was a female malfoy in your class get in good with her and you will not only make us happy you will have merged the one of the two most powerful families in magic together"

when he heard malfoy his face quickly into that of annoyed "mother father i love you but that malfoy girl your talking about has a name amour and she has become someone close to me and i will not use her just for that its not right and i will politely ask you to never utter her name from your lips in that manor ever again in my company"he said face red with furry

His father shook his head "im only trying to help you and if thats how you feel then i will have to accept it for now but when the time comes and your alone at the end of your time here and you have put our family to shame dont come crying to us"he said as they both stood up and left the room and walked down the stairs

He takes a deep breath "you can come out now"he whispered as he looked under his bed for her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Amour tensed when she heard Ben begin to stutter . Her eyes widened as they entered. She almost growled when she heard them talk about her and how they made her sound like a trophy or a prize. She felt like a fool at how they wanted him to do what he was doing. She then heard Ben's voice she crawled out and turned back to her human form
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:06 pm

he hugged her tightly

"your not some prize to win okay,your a beautiful young woman who deserves to be treated with respect and i wont let them talk about you in that way ever again i promise" he said as he kissed her deeply
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 pm

She tensed when he hugged her , but when he said what he thought her body relaxed . As his lips descended on hers, she kissed back tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:09 pm

"dont judge me on what they say im not like them"he said as he broke the kiss

"i want us to continue as though this never happened"he asked her tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 pm

She looked down and took in a shaky breath. She thought about what they had said and she lifted her hands to wipe his tears .

" I......I won't judge you" she whispered " And ....I'll try to not think about it"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm

"if you were not in here when they came and he said those things i might have lost it and did something i would regret"he said as he caressed her cheek "i would have finally silenced him for good"he said as he looked down still crying he wiped away his tears with his shirt "okay enough crying its not very suiting on me"he said as he got up and picked her up in his arms
"and the book said to only say i love you at times of happiness and when you feel like the partner needs to hear it"he kissed her lips once again and he mumbled on them these words on her lips
"i love you amour malfoy"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Her eyes widened as he said about him reacting. She nuzzled his hand as he caressed her. She smiled when he lifted her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him back and smiled hearing his words.

" Love you too" she whispered back
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm

He placed her on the bed and laid beside her smiling and closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

She turned her back to him and thought of some things. How would she be able to react and forget things. She closed her eyes thinking about things.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 pm

He frowned as she did this and rolled over on his side and picked up the other book on relationships and turned to the chapter on conflicts and read that "when your partner and your parents dont see eye to eye you need to treat that situation with respect and love"he nodded and read a little more
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

She was about to fall asleep, but she smiled shyly hearing him read.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:43 pm

"remember if this is a new relationship and you know that if either of the parties are in the wrong you need to point out to that party their faults"he nodded "i think i silenced my father this time"he said to himself "and her happiness is more important to me than that stupid family blood line"he said fists tightening
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 pm

She smiled shyly at how he thought that she was asleep. To keep making him believe that she regulated her breathing and relaxed her body.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 pm

He put the book down and snuggled her and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 pm

While trying to listen to him she fell asleep. She smiled in her sleep as she felt his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm

He feel asleep and held her close to him and smiled in his sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamins dorm ~P~   Benjamins dorm ~P~ - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamins dorm ~P~
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next