New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drink Troubles Away...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm

She nodded.

" The Veela wand, carries the magic bond with me . The Elder wand comes from the Malfoy wand. "
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"I see, I got my wand at Ollivanders..The Dragon Heartstring", he said.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm

She nodded.

" Yes well that common and very appropriate." she said smiling " Veela hair, its in tune with my emotions and whatever I feel it shows what I am feeling through the strength of spellwork"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Drake finished his butterbeer leaving a slight cream mustache on his face.
"Interesting, indeed", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:28 pm

She bit her lip and let out a real laugh at how he looked. She lifted her napkin and she leaned to wipe off the cream off.

" Be careful" she said amused
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Drake didnt notice until she wiped the cream off his face. He blushed out of embarrashment.
"Thanks", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm

She nodded and pulled back from him amused.

" Yes, I can see that" she said amused. " I don't want to be seen with someone unkempt " said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Drake smiled at her.
"Well Im happy I can amuse you", he said with a smile. Moments like these were precious...to still have a good time knowing a Dark Lord wa out there trying to destroy the planet.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm

She nodded and sipped her drink carefully , not wanting to mar her skin.

" Yes, all students that are not me amuse me. Especially other houses. "
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

"You are just a one of a kind person I guess", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 pm

She rolled her eyes and let out the Malfoy smirk.

" Oh yes, its a gift of being a Malfoy" she said teasing and flipped her hair back. " We all are unique"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yes we all are", he said making sure she knew he ment all as in everyone and not all as in the Malfoys
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:16 pm

She laughed and waved off that remark.

" If you say so dear" she said amused
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

"I guess we should head back to the school now", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 pm

She nodded and took out five galleons.

" Come on , they should be calling people in so they get in , in time for curfew"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Drake left another 5 galleons as he got up.
"Yeah", he said as he went outisde. It was still warm out so Drake fully unbuttoned his shirt.
"Hmm so anything interesting happen since we got here?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

She stopped him.

" Take back your five galleons" she said handing him the money " I gave them more than enough money , do you not know how currency works?" she asked confused.

She had not noticed his shirt was unbuttoned and looked away as he began to button it.

" What do you mean anything interesting ?"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 pm

"Oh thanks...I tend to forget ever now and then...", he said as he left. He rubbed his stomach thinking about the food they served at Hogwarts on the 1st day back.

"I mean anything happen that was out of the ordinary?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 pm

She sighed .

" Well on the train obviously. But it seems too normal , how weird. "
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"Yeah...I would like to think he gave up but that seems to...unlikely", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm

She nodded trembling at the thought.

" I am not doing the same as the others .I dont want that mark, I dont want to mar my skin"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Drake looked at her, he also remembered how when she came her arm was trembling and she always seemed to look at it trembling.
"You seem very troubled about the mark...maybe even more than what it represents", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 pm

She nodded tentatively.

" I don't want to be weak like Draco was" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"Its not about being weak...its about your sense of jugdement and how well you act upon it", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 pm

She looked up at him eyes hard.

" He was weak because he let hid father pressure him . He and the others marred the Malfoy name" she said and walked faster angry that he did not understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink Troubles Away...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogsmeade :: Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: