New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 am

She smiled and looked back to him. Her eyes were less hardened and more sincere.

" For a Gryffindor......I tolerate you"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 am

"for a sytherin your very nice"

He smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm

She smirked.

" That's something I have never heard before, but don't tell anyone else , I can be amicable. People will wonder if I truly am the Slytherin Princess "
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm

He nodded and smiled

"i understand that you have a reputation and i would hate to ruin it"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 pm

She smiled and shook her head.

" Well , I really should not be talking with a Gryffindor, nor being civil yet I am"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm

He sighed

"my parents would be praising me right now just to be talking to you,as a Gryffindor im betraying my house yet i dont mind"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 pm

She raised her eyebrows and leaned towards him smirking,

" What happened to loyalty hm?" she asked amused
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

He leans in closer to her face and then gives her an evil smile

"what have they ever done for me besides ridicule me for having Slytherin blood in my veins"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Her smirked got wider , her eyes bright,

" Oh really, well I see no Slytherin quality, all Gryffindor to me"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

"exactly i have every quality of a Gryffindor but my blood is what gets to them iv been here for 4 years and i havnt betrayed them besides why would i" he said as he laid back in the grass
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm

She shrugged.

" Well, Gryffindors might think they are the best house, but atleast we treat a Slytherin the same. " she said shrugging " We tolerate the rare halfblood that gets in. But you.......you surprise me, children tend to go where their families usually are. I thought I would be in Beaubaxtons "
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 pm

He shrugged

"i was always the odd ball of the family if my parents wanted me to do something i knew was wrong i would go against them and if my brothers and sister were going to participate in something i thought was wicked i would stay home and practice my magic"he said with a sigh "thats how it always been"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

She hid a smile.

" You sure had an interesting life. I was raised to be a proper lady. Learned the history of the Malfoy family. Its funny we mean bad luck. " she said chuckling " Plus I had to learn to control some urges, being part Veela"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

"believe it or not the youngest child in the hellsing line is the heir to the family name"he sighed as he put his face in his hands "im the heir to a family of dark wizards and im a Gryffindor how fucked up is that" he said as he took his face from his hands
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm

She hid a smile.

" Oh wow" she purred " Tell that to Slytherin school girls and you'll get a good one in two years" she said smirking
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

"and another you probably wont believe your the only Slytherin girl iv ever talked to"

He said looking down
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm

She smirked and nudged his side.

" Oh really, well just talk to a Slytherin girl in a class and trust me' she said and leaned towards his face.

" Once you say your name , they'll pay you attention" she said and winked
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 pm

He took out a piece of paper and a pin wrote that down

"write anything else" he asked eagerly
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm

She laughed and leaned towards him to whisper.

" Power is attractive to a Slytherin girl" she purred
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:20 pm

He blushed as she purred

"am i powerful enough"he whispered back to her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

She smirked and lifted his chin to her.

" The name Hellsing , opens doors and legs" she added amused
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm

He face now blood red

"I see and the name malfoy bring boys to their knees" pretty much like what he is doing right now
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

She winked.

" Why of course. We are natural teasers , but that's not our fault really. We have Veela blood , it sings to men. I cannot help but smell or taste like a males favorite dessert" she said shrugging.

She then noticed his red face.

" Whats with you?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

"i dont know why is something wrong with me he"he wondered then realized how red his face is and thought to himself "stupid,stupid,stupid you fucking idiot" those were the words going on in his head
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

She smiled softly and leaned to kiss his cheek.

" It is normal if you feel a slight attraction . Its not your heart, but my senses, so I don't know why you are red, but I have an idea" she said and put a hand on his cheek.

She smiled at how red his face was.

" I don't think you are stupid"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: