New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Train meetings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Outside the train an army of these beast stood and suddenly a giant flame appeared and destroyed all of them on the outside and some of them in the inside leaving nothing but ash.
"See my power...if you dont join me you'll be against me...think you can win?", the voice asked before the giant flame disappeared.

Drake looked on and continued to fight destroying what was left before he went to rejoin the others.

Last edited by Drake on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 pm

She gasped at the flame and began to lift her wands.

" Aquamenti!" she said .

She was surprised when the fire disappeared. She shook her head not knowing what to think of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Luna looked down at her wand, thinking about what it had said. "Now two...." She muttered, as she watched the flames disappear.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Drake ran forward to the girls looking at them..
"You guys saw that...", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm

She turned to him and nodded face pale.

' Yeah I did"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Luna looked up at him, nodding slowly. "Yeah....." She walked passed him slightly. "We should check on the other students..."

Thought that the three could not see, for a dark like smoke flew in the sky, then into a cart that had it's glass broken. The man had his wand ready, smirking. 'Luna...and other pests are on here...' He thought smirking.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm

"Perhaps you should check your brother Luna", he said as he looked at Amour.
"Lets go", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm

She nodded and held her wand tighter.

" okay"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Luna looked down the train's hallway. Something was hurting her heart. "....Aska..." She muttered, pointing her wand down the way.

------

The blond haired man walked out of the cart, seeing he was in what looked like Ravenclaws part. The smirk never left his face as he walked down the cart, slowly. "Luna~..."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Drake walked down the train as he turned to see a man approaching Luna. He didnt move since he didnt know the man as he did was hold his wand firmly and pointed it towards the man unless he was proven to be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm

She turned and felt a dark aura from the man. She lifted her wand a spell on the tip of her lips, trying to be wary.

" You know him? Is he safe?" she asked in a tight voice.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Luna stared at him. "Why are you here?! You caused us shame! Just leave me the bloody hell alone!" She yelled at the man. Her face a bright red. "Uncle......uncle Aska....please..." Her voice was a faint whisper.
-----------

The man, known as Aska chuckled. He turned the smirk into a smile....a very creepy one. "Now, now Luna-chan.... you know as everyone else that I can't." He stopped walking and held his wand up to the others. "The dark lord asks for you....and these pests..." He held out his hand for her, and the others. "Come.."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Drake wouldnt let this man hurt his friend but he didnt know what to do...The only logical thing to try and do was disarm the man he thought. He flicked his wrist and he spoke, "Expelliarmus".
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 pm

She frowned.

" Stupefy" she yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 pm

"Stop!" Luna backed up, pointing her wand up, and yelling the spell 'Protego'. The two spells they casted to move around her slightly, but not by much.

----------

"Still the same little girl...." Aska mumbled watching the three children.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm

"Whats going on Luna...", Drake said, a fierce emotion growing that could be heard in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

She looked confused.

" Come here Luna" she said and grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

She got pulled by Amour, and looked at Drake. "He's my uncle...."

-----

" Impedimenta! " Aska yelled out, aiming the spell at drake.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Drake looked at her and then back at Aska to notice a spell was being cast.
*Damn*, he thought. "Protego", he said to protect himself from the spell.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm

She glared.

" Sectumsempra" she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"Uncle!" Luna turned to stare as the spell fired.

"Dark lord is here...I'll come back.." Aska yelled, disappearing into the black like smoke, right before the spell had hit him.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Drake looked at Luna wondering about his mental/emotional feelings...
"Luna..hes a death-eater, he is a threat and an enemy", he said coldly.
~~~~~
Outside the train and far away a man stood covered in a dark robe.
"Aska you better not fail me", the figure said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

She stayed quiet and let out a Patronus , to search if anything dark was there.

" Take care of her" she said in a tight voice " I need to search"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Luna slid down on the floor. "I-I'm sorry.." She snapped her eyes shut.
----

"Aa but my lord, my niece and her pests seems the have the upper hand." the blond haired man said kneeling in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Drake wanted to stay and make sure Luna was better but if Amour went out by herself she could get hurt...or killed. Drake hugged her before he followed Amour.
"I know, its okay", he said
~~~~~
The Dark Lord looked at Aska...His face and body cloaked..
"You came to me looking for power yet you cant defeat 3 children...During the Great war Bellatrix took on three and almost defeated them...But since this is your niece I can understand some weakness in you...Bring them to me...if you need help it will come", he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: