New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:26 pm

She looked at him and looked at him up and down.

" A Mud-Muggle-born I suspect?" she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Luna crossed her legs. "hm?" She hummed, listening to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 pm

"Actually no..My father came from the River family which is a family of purebloods..and my mother is a muggle", he said looking down wondering how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Luna smiled at Drake. "Wow...I really never met someone with one side pure, yet other a muggle."
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

She looked down and thought for a moment.

' Don't be rude, for once ignore the principles you have been taught' she chastised herself.

" I have never met a mixed blood before" she said
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:39 pm

"Yeah many people say that but most consider me a mudblood because one of my parents were muggle born...Ive learnt to ignore them by now", he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:43 pm

She looked at him and nodded.

" I see , thus you are not a mixed blood, but a half -blood" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yeah I am, hope that isnt a problem with any of you", he said
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 pm

"Don't worry it isn't." Luna said putting her hand on his shoulder, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:53 pm

She tightened her grip on her book and took in a shaky breath no one noticed.

" Yes....It's fine" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Drake noticed her hand on his shoulder and he smiled at her before he looked back and noticed Amour tightened her grip on her book.

"Well...Im going to take a nap...I have much to do when we get there..wake me up whenever", he said as he laid back and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm

"Alright." Luna nodded, and looked in her bag and saw her family's album. 'I didn't pack that...' She continues to look threw it.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 pm

She slipped out of the compartment with her bag and ran to the restroom. She slipped into her school robes and she looked down at the letter she was sent.

Dear Amour,

Join the side that shall succeed. Your predecessors were smart to join Lord Voldemort. Though he may have fallen , I shall succeed in his honor. There is not prophecy, and no chosen one. You should be my side and be like your Aunt Bellatrix, ancestor Lucius, and others.

Signed yours truly ,

New Dark Lord

She took in a shaky breath.

" Damn"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Luna shrugged and started to look threw the album of her past family. She saw everyone smiling and doing this and that. She looked at a page with a latter. "most likely from father.." She slipped it in her pack and looked threw it more.

Last edited by Luna Shane on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Drake continued to sleep and he began to turn his head as he began to dream...He could see his house and someone opening the door. A man with a wand and suddenly he heard the words being mumbled..."Avada Kedavra"...then he heard his mothers scream. "Join me boy...or this will be the future", a voice mumbled to him.

Drake woke up slightly panting...
*It was just a dream*, he thought
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:32 pm

She sat on the side of the sink breathing heavily. She lifted the sleeve of her right arm and she caressed the spot where if she joined her skin would be marked.

" I can't do this" she whispered face paler than usual.

Someone opened the door and she grabbed her things going back to the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Luna looked at them both, seeing something was bothering them both. "You two alright?" She asked, in a slight worry voice.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm

"Yeah it was just a bad dream", he said as he turned to Amour.
"You okay?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Her face was pale and she trembled nodding .

" Y-yeah, ......the line was just long in the girls lavatory" she said and sat down folding the letter and put it in her burret.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 pm

"Luna!" She heard Skyler. "I'll be right back." She got up to meet Skyler half way on the train cart. "What is it?" "You get Uncle's letter? " Luna nodded slowly, her uncle wasn't close to her father, just about that he was known to be disowned. "Yeah, why?" He shrugged and said to careful about the letter and went back to his cart. "Wired..." She muttered coming back in.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Drake looked at Amour..
*Thats not it...she saw something...something scary*, he thought

He then turned to Luna. "What is?", he asked her.
~
Suddenly Luna would feel as if her mind was penetrated.
"Join me...", a voice mumbled and in an instant Luna would seen a quikc vision of everyone she loved being murdered..."If you dont....that wil become reality", the voice said before Luna was returned to reality.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 pm

'No...no that won't happen.....' She said in her head, acting like nothing had happened. "Skyler was just asking me about something. Nothing to big about." Luna said with a smile. 'I know that will never happen...he can't ever get to my family'
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

She panted and opened her book trying to read. She slipped the letter from her burret to her book and fixed herself hoping no one would notice.

" I-is everyone okay?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:05 am

"Umm...if seeing death and hearing a voice isn't normal, then no." Luna said then taking the letter out of her pack.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 am

Drake noticed the letter but didnt think it was important. He was then distracted by what Luna said
"You too? I saw death and heard a voice in my dream", he said,
~~~~
Suddenly everyone in that room would hear a voice in their head...
"You cant run...your destiny is with me", the voice said and suddenly the sky outside became dark and the Dark Mark was seen in the sky...A white mist was seen several yards away from the train covering the tracks. The train went into the mist and suddenly tapping would be heard on the windows but visibility was difficult to see what it was.
~~~~
"What the", Drake said as he pulled out his wand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: