New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm

She watched him leave, before standing up. Her face showed nothing. She saw that someone else was coming, and hid in one of the carts.
----
Aska nodded his head, and disappeared back to the train. He stood where he was minutes before. He knew the other two were gone. "Come out Luna......you can't hide from me.." Aska said slowly, walking forward.
----
She took out her wand, fighting if she needed too. "Prior Incantato!" Luna yellled out to him, using the last spell he tried to use.
---
"Pergeto." Aska used the spell to refleced it, and then appeare behind Luna, with his wand to her head. "No, no, bad Luna-chan."
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

She sighed away from both of them and let herself fall on the ground tired from all the spell work. She hated everything and everyone and was still trying to fight the prejudice that haunts her around.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Drake walked over to Amour and noticed she was on the ground. He walked infront of her and offered her his hand. "Come on", he said as he tried to help her up.
~~~~~
The Dark Lord waited and then mumbled to himself..
"Perhaps Nero would have to help him..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Luna kept herself quiet, as she mostly knew what would happen next.
---
"Lets meet the lord." He whispered, as both of the diseappered and left threw a broken window. The next thing, was that the two appeared in front of the dark lord.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

She looked up to him skin pale and shaking she lifted her hand and put it on his.

" Thanks" she whispered tiredly.

She was spurting out Wandless magic and she felt a spike.

" Luna" she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Drake heard the window break...*Crap...*, he thought as he picked up Amour and placed her on his back, he could tell she wasnt in a good condition. He then ran as fast as he could to the Patronus which he used to lead him to where Luna had disappeared too...
~~~~~
The Dark Lord head faced Aska before it tilted towards Luna. His body cloaked it was impossible to tell what he looked like. "Good work Aska...Ahh Luna...good to see youve come to join the winning side", he said as he pointed his wand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm

"Winning side?" She muttered, not fully understanding. She only stared at the dark lord's wand, not trusting what he'd do.
----
"Aa yess Luna-chan. The dark lord will win." Aska whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 pm

She closed her eyes tight.

" Drop me and go get my broom " she whispered
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

"You think you are in any condition to ride a broom if you can barely stand?", he asked her as he put her down and got her broom anyway.
~~~~~
The Dark Lord smirked...
"You will either gain it all or lose it all right now..Join me. stick out your arm and your friends and family will be sparred...dont and they all die...", he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm

'Drake....Amour....Skyler....mother...father...Aska....' She thought bitting her bottom lip. "o-only to save them...." she whispered..
----
"Only to save them?" Aska repeated her words.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

She glared and pushed him off her broom.

" No one touches my broom" she said and she climbed on beginning to fly out the window.

" You coming?" she asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 am

Drake blinked and nodded as he got his own broom and followed her.
~~~~~
The Dark Lord walked up to her and pushed her sleeve back and he cast a spell and the Dark Mark appeared on her shoulder...where it wouldnt be as visible. He then sensed something.."Aska our work here is done...Let us depart and leave them be", he said as he disappeared...Once he disappeared the sky cleared up and the white mist disappeared along with all the beast...As if nother ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

Luna clunched her shoulder, phushing away from her uncle.
--
"Bye my dear." Aska said before leaving with the dark lord.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 am

She closed her eyes her head beginning to hurt.

" Oh , by Merlin" she said and flew faster where she felt most darkness. " She's in danger"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 am

"Then we better hurry", Drake said as he sped up looking for Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 am

Luna looked at her left shoulder, seeing the dark lord's mark. "Great...." She mumbled, Luna looked where the train was, and started to walk there. But she covered up the mark.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

She saw blond hair and dived down.

" Luna!" she yelled so she could here them

She landed next to her. She tried to put her hand on her shoulder , to see if she was alright, but she had to pull back , when she felt a bad aura.

Last edited by Amour Malfoy on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Drake dived down following Amour when he saw Luna. He noticed Amours reaction but decided to ignore it for now.

"Luna are you alright?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: